Friday 7 January 2011



My christmas was very entertaining . I decorated my house and the christmas tree. I read some books and I did my homework . I spent Christmas night with my family . We sang christmas carols . On 25 in December, me and my family watched films . One day , me and my friend Laura went to the cinema . On 31 in December , me and my family ate very courses : seafood , christmas nougats , etc . In the midnight we ate twelve grapes . We danced at the end . I usually visited my grandparents . I bought the christmas presents . On 5 in January , I went to the mounted procession with my friends . We got many presents on 6 in January . We opened the presents. We ate large round loaf and liquid chocolat , are delicious ! On the latest days, I listened to music, I played on the computer and I watched very films in the TV while ate pop corn . I liked my christmas , was very fun but the classes started and the christmas holidays finished .



Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment