Sunday 13 December 2009

Adventure Story

It was a beautiful spring day.My parents, my little sister Ann and me had decided to go to have a picnic. We prepared all the things we needed and we went out to have our picnic.

We arrived at the place we had decided to go, and we left there all our things. Then, Ann said we could play hide-and-seek and we all thought it was a great idea.

We all hide except my father, who had to find us. First, he found my mother. Then, he found me. He spent a lot of time looking for my sister, but he didn't find her. We started to get nervous, and we all started searching for her and shouting her name. But it was getting dark and she didn't appear.

Finally, we found her sleeping between two bushes. We went home happy because Ann was OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment