From: Jacqueline Vallejo Fernández
Subject: tourists' opinions of Sydney
The aim of this report is to highlight what tourists like about Sydney and to identify the main problems they have while visiting the city.
There are several positive things that tourist mention:
- The night life is magnificent and excellent. There are very famous mussicals that are in the Sydney Opera House. Also there is music of all kinds.
- There are a lot of restaurants with many types of food. At the best hour in the one that can eat up in Sydney it is in the night. In the dinner, the plates are exquisite, but also more expensive.
- Travel in the capital are cheap.
However, there are many things which tourists would like to improve.
- Accommodation is expensive but this is probably the same in all capitals.
- Public transport are very expensive if you don't have a weekly TravelPass.
To sum up, on the one hand tourists find Sydney an exciting capital city with lots of things to do and see. On the other hand, they think that it is too expensive but that it costs a sorrow.