Thursday 4 March 2010

A REALLY NAUGHTY MONKEY

Last week, on Wensday the 26 of march, a very cute monkey began converted into the most naughty animal of the day. This curious incident began the notice of the day when Loto, the monkey of the cyrcus"El Sol" that is nowadays stablished in Alcorcón, wanted to go for a walk to the fun fair. The monkey entered in all the atracctions, causing surprise and fun to all the people. Loto stoled a sugar cloud to a men, and he, instead of getting angry, began to laugh. At night, he returns to the circus. Unfortunately, the owner of Loto doesnt laugh and get really angry. I hope Loto wont be punished!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! I'm a student of Juan Ignacio.

    I,ve read your entry and I want to say you that is very fun and curious, I like very much.

    Also, I invite you at visit our blog: http://englishinbrunete.blogspot.com/

    See you!!

    ReplyDelete